Nessa: Hi mom and dad and Han! Happy Father's Day and belated birthday dad! I miss you all and I hope you're doing well. I'm having a lot of fun out here again and I'm really glad I was able to come back and see everyone. Being back here makes me realize even more how much I love being here in Uganda. The team has been so much fun and we've all been growing incredibly close. I've been praying for you guys every single day. I love and miss you all so much!!!!
Colton: hey mom dad and sis first of all happy Father's Day I hope you got the card I wrote that was good stuff... Believe it or not I'm still alive and I haven't tried to run off into the wild.. The miles on my car say 26094 so let's make sure it stays that low or I'll totally stop taking all these awesome pics...dad take care of mom and Kennedy, mom take care of dad and make sure you pay mr burns the $20 for the kings winning in 5! I was soooo stoked I'm still celebrating freakin love the kings.. Kennedy take care of Dutch and make sure you tell Robbie hey.. Miss u guys be home soon I also saw the biggest freakin crocodile in the history of mankind it was unholy and scaly and we threw rocks at it. And by we I meant me and a Ugandan woman named joy she's a peach! Night guys or good morning for you rather... Be home soon.
Morgan: Dad--hi, I love you, happy Father's Day, movemiento es vida, I'm having so much fun and I have so many stories for you when I get back. Tell Huntsky and the gang I love them and I miss you all. Mom--You'd love it here. I'll tell you every single thing about this trip on the way home from the airport, provided I'm not napping. Say hi to the dudes and Dave and Brookie for me. I love you both to the moon and back a google infinity.
Adam: hey mom Grammy and grandpa first of all happy Father's Day grandpa I love you! I know you guys would love everything about it here from the food to the people and especially the landscape. It's pretty warm here but it's ok. I miss you guys so much and I can't wait to see you. Grandpa I know you can tell me everything about the Dodgers when I get back. Grammy I know that we'll be able to talk for hours and hours about my trip. And Mom I love you so much and I'm so thankful for the opportunity you have given me to come here and experience Uganda. Take care of Luke for me and I love you and miss you. See you soon!
Jordan: Hi Mom and Meg! I am once again having the time of my life here but as always I miss you like crazy. I haven't taken any pictures yet so I'm sorry.. The team is bonding wonderfully and I'm never not laughing. Give Coop lots of love for me please, I'll see you soon. I love you!
Nina: Mum, I'm still alive.
Sarafina: Hola familia. I am having such an amazing time and cannot wait to see you guys. Happy Father's Day dad and papa. I love you all!!
Rayne&Carol, and mcwallz: love you
Alec: Hi mom and dad. I am having the most amazing time. The people here are the nicest people in the world. I miss you two. Tell the rest of the family that I miss and love them. Happy Father's Day dad. I love you.
Josh: Hi family! We are having so much fun in Uganda! Happy Father's Day Dad! I hope to see you when you get to Uganda!
Reece: Hi
These made my day! Colton I love your humor. It comes out where ever you are. We miss you lots.
ReplyDelete